Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back!!


It is soooo good to be back!

I didn't come down to Toledo right away, but instead spent a couple of days with my dear friend Irma, her husband, and her dear sweet boys in Belmopan (they moved up there while I was gone). We had a great time taking Randal (four) and Keithon (almost 2) to the zoo.

We have successfully moved the office things back to the Center from San Jose, and are trying to get things settled in their proper places again. We did find a little glitch, as the man who has to realign the satellite dish for the internet was headed out of the country for three weeks... so we are without internet for the meantime. I thought I would post a quick update from town so that everyone would know I arrived safe and sound!

I will update more as we get connection again later!

Thanks for your prayers and support!

No comments: