Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gearing up for return

Greetings everyone!

It has been such a joy to meet so many new faces and reunite with familiar ones over this Summer as I have been at various churches! I am blessed by the encouragement and support for God's work in Belize.

I had the privilege of meeting a dear woman who has been faithfully supporting our ministry for a number of years, without even knowing me. What a joy to spend the weekend at her home! It is good to be a part of the family of God.

I am in the countdown of preparation to return to Belize this next week. Please pray that I would remember any final details, and have a blessed last few days with my family. I am looking forward to my return to Belize, but saying goodbye is never fun.

Rejoicing in His love,
Rebecca

1 comment: