Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All in a days work...

A team from the States came down yesterday. I was supposed to go meet them in Belize City with my pickup to carry their luggage...

We headed out at 4:30 in the morning so I could take care of some errands before heading to the airport... got a little ways up the road... and...putter put. The fuel pump went out.

It had been slowly dying, and the team was bringing me a new one, but wouldn't you know it would choose yesterday to go out? So... traveled up on the bus, and was blessed by the District Superintendent loaning us his pickup to get the luggage in. The rest of the day was uneventful :)

I am thankful that God allowed the fuel pump to quit while we were still not far from home! It made towing it to the mechanic so much simpler today than if it had been halfway to Belize City or something! Thank you Lord for your perfect timing!

2 comments:

T. M. Hunter said...

He definitely has perfect timing. During a massive snowstorm a few weeks ago, my battery ended up dying just as I was getting home and pulling in the drive. Definitely could have been far worse...

Rebecca said...

Yes, I would say that was excellent timing as well!!! God is so good to each of us! Thanks for sharing.